Saturday, August 24, 2013

Time To Stagger Away

It is something I have been thinking about for two or three weeks now. So after much careful consideration, I have decided to discontinue this Beer North West Blog. It’s been great ‘fun’ updating it most days since i first started the Blog, but it has gradually become a choreAfter a long day out somewhere, it has been a struggle to log on and update the Blog, and with my other images site now taking up more of my time (http://www.northwestimages.blogspot.co.uk), I have decided to concentrate on that instead.It doesn’t mean that I will be lost to the real scene though, for I still follow countless Facebook and Twitter accounts, both for brewers and individuals.I still read them on a regular basis and of course continue to comment on various aspects from time to time, as I do now. But the comments will now appear only on my own Facebook and Twitter pages.I’ll still be out and about supping ale, however, I won’t be writing about it on the Blog as I have done in the past.I would like to thank everyone who has followed Beer North West since it started. I never thought it would gain so many daily followers and attract so many hits!
Source:http://beerstagger.blogspot.com/2013/08/time-to-stagger-away.html

Time To Stagger Away Images

started to stagger away zeno stumbled onto the electrified rail
(300 x 300 - 21.65 KB - jpeg)

Violence: The injured teenager managed to stagger away after the ...
(638 x 405 - 44.35 KB - jpeg)

Over looking the Lancaster Canal is the Packet Boat at Bolton-Le-Sands ...
(1600 x 899 - 251.47 KB - jpeg)

The Grapes, Market Street, Ulverston.
(1600 x 899 - 242.30 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment